Sunday, February 21, 2010
The neibor thinks I'm stalking her
The lady down the street thinks I am stalking her. It was a misunderstanding that could easily have been resolved, had she just let me explain. Instead she kept staring out the bay window staring at me in horror. Really! Who wouldn’t stick their head out of the door to find out why some woman in her car was yelling, “I see you! Come here! Don’t you ignore me young ladie!!!, in front of their lawn? And why on earth would anyone put the ‘silhouette’ of a dog on their lawn as garden décor anyway? I sat in my car yelling at what I thought was my dog, for a good fifteen minutes before I realized that she hadn't moved,I thought she was ignoring me! When I finally noticed the next door neighbor watching me from her front window, not to mention, the manner in which she was looking at me, (I could almost hear her screaming “Abner, Abner”, like Mrs. Kravits on the television show Bewitched)! Honestly, she was looking at me as though she had just spotted a six foot Dodo bird on the roof across the street. I got out of my car to first, get a better look at what I thought was my dog for a quarter of an hour, and second, to explain myself to this woman. Who obviously had no taste in garden décor or a sense of humor for the lady screaming at said decor for what appeared no apparent reason. Unbelievable; really unbelievable. I would have been rolling on the floor at that! Needless to say, she has taken the long way out of our housing development ever since our misunderstanding.The dog siloette is presently missing, it's where abouts unknown at present...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice scenario! Who is the crazy bitch on my lawn yelling at my dog ornament/silhouette thingy?... bounce them to this email and I'll proof and edit them for you and bounce them back...
ReplyDelete